Exchange & Return Policy1. All DYOT clothes are made to order for individual customer so we have a strict no return and no exchange policy.
2. Items once purchased, cannot be returned/exchange unless found to be of defective quality. For orders within Pakistan, all returns and exchanges must be sent back to the address provided by DYOT at the customer’s expense.
3. DYOT will only take action on any given order once we receive the parcel at our address and our quality team views the item. Any complaint or issue will only be entertained if the initial complaint is lodged within 7 days customer receiving the order.
4. DYOT offers free alteration whether it’s a change request by customer or some issue in stitching. Though, the parcel has to be sent to DYOT address at customer expense
5. All our international orders are delivered via DHL Express. Unfortunately, we are unable to process returns and exchanges for orders shipped internationally. However, if items are defected, you may request compensation in form of refund. The refund amount will be dependent on type of mistake. If something like lace etc. is missed or if it requires alteration because of mistake by company then 10% of the clothing item’s amount will be refunded. In case of an item missed in shipping the company will refund the full amount for that item. In case of a fault that is not fixable, company will refund the amount for that item.
6. DYOT will not be liable for any duties or taxes imposed by a certain country on our customers, if a customer fails to pay the duties or taxes imposed by their country, their parcel will be abandoned by DHL or returned to the shipper. In this case, the customer will not be able to claim any reimbursement (in form of charge back/refund) from it as DYOT will already be bearing return shipment
7. International customers will not be required to send the product back to DYOT when processing refund.
1. You may cancel your order any time before the order has been processed. Any cancellation after the order is processed will mean that company may not entertain your future orders.
2. DYOT reserves the right to cancel orders for any reason including the stock unavailability or pricing variation. If an online payment was made, the customer will either be issued store credit or a refund.
3. A refund will be made to the same credit/debit card that was used for the purchase.