Delivery Information & VAT
1. What is DYOT delivery time?
We keep updating delivery time on our website based on current expected delivery time. This time varies as per the numbers of orders we have currently. Generally our insta page has the most up to date expected dispatch or delivery dates.
2. What is the difference between dispatch and delivery date?
The delivery date is expected time the parcel should reach you. Whereas dispatch time is the time we will take to dispatch the parcel from our end. We generally do not have exact control on delivery days since we use outside courier service. The delivery time may vary because of flight issue which courier agency like Blue-ex or DHL face. So the delivery date we give is generally 2-3 days more than dispatch date for Pakistan and 4-5 days more than the dispatch date for international orders.
3. Which courier agency does DYOT use for Delivery?
We generally use Blue-ex in Pakistan and DHL Express for international delivery.
4. What are your delivery charges?
Our delivery charges for Pakistan start from Rs.150. For international delivery charges vary according to country and weight of shipment. All our delivery charges are mentioned on checkout page and once you select the country you will see the corresponding delivery charges of your parcel in PKR.
Customs, Duties and VAT
1. Customers of international shipments may be subject to import taxes, fees, VAT & customs duties.
2. Any applicable customs, import and collection fees are the responsibility of the customer and are charged according to the rules of the residing country.
3. DYOT can only take shipping charges and does not take any local taxes, VAT or duties since it can only be paid by the customer of residing country.
4. Taxes and fees are based on many factors, including location, material, item value, etc. We have no control over these charges and cannot predict what they may be as customs policies vary widely from country to country.
5. If your order does require any additional charges, they must be paid by the customer for the package to clear customs.